19 Maret 2009

Five For Fighting - superman (it's not easy)

I can't stand to fly, I'm not that naive
I'm just out to find the better part of me
I'm more than a bird, I'm more than a plane, more than some pretty face beside a train
It's not easy to be me

Wish that i could cry, fall upon my knees
Find a way to lie about a home I'll never see
It may sound absurd, but don't be naive, even heroes have the right to bleed
I may be disturbed, but won't you concede, even heroes have the right to dream
it's not easy to be me

Up, up and away, away from me.. Well it's all right, you can all sleep sound tonight
I'm not crazy, or anything

I can't stand to fly, I'm not that naive
Men weren't meant to ride with clouds between their knees
I'm only a man in a silly red sheet, digging for kryptonite on this one way street
Only a man in a funny red sheet, looking for special things inside of me
Inside of me.. Inside of me.. Inside of me.. Inside of me..

I'm only a man in a funny red sheet, I'm only a man looking for a dream
Only a man in a funny red sheet, and it's not easy
It's not easy to be me